Thursday, May 1, 2008

Here it goes!

My first blog!!



Hello everyone!

This is to be the first blog from the many blogs that I am going to write while over in London. I applied to the U of U study abroad 'Theatre in London' during the fall of 07' and was happily accepted at the beginning of the year. From May 5-June 17th-ish. I will be across the pond living in South Kensington London, England. I intend to write in this weekly to update those who are interested in my adventures, misadventures and experiences learned through this extraordinary opportunity. I plan to keep this updated at least once a week, probably on Sundays.
It's so close now I can hardly believe it. I never thought this week would come, the week finally before the send off, and now that it's here its almost (hard to believe) going to fast! I've had so many things to do with the end of school and everything. Today was crazy.I spent the last 24 hrs. packing up all my things, cleaning, getting them into seperate piles...whats going to London, what's going to mom's that can get there eventually, what's staying at my friend Camerons', what's too bulky and is staying with someone else...it's been just crazy!It wont end either. I take the shuttle to Salt Lake City tomorrow morning and will hopefully gt into SLC around noonish. Then it's pack pack pack, and I hope on a plane to Calgary on Sunday. Then monday @ 5pm it's off to London.
For those of you wishing to write me (snail mail) here is my address to where my mail will be sent. We will be living across the corner from this place.

Mailing address:
Ellesse Hargreaves
Metrogate House
3-7 Queen's Gate Terrace
London SW7 5PE
England, UK

Actual place of residence:
HYDE PARK GATE APARTMENTS
37 Hyde Park Gate
London SW7 5DW England, UK


So yeah, I'll keep you posted.
Here it goes!
-ellesse

5 comments:

All Arrayed in Spotless White said...

can't wait to see all your adventures sista! glad you made it safe to calgary... finally. keep your eyes open!

The Lawlor's said...

Good luck and have fun! We are so glad you are able to be in London.

kdlawlor said...

Lots of clouds, rain showers in Alberta and snow in Calgary and on the Mountains. Where is Spring?
London you say ! That/s a pity

Dad said...

Hey Brewster

I'm waiting fro your first blos from London. Get 'er girl.

Dad

Unknown said...

hey we miss you! Hope you have an unforgettable time in the UK.Stay safe and have fun!